Sunday, June 7, 2015

Just Married!

We love cake. Especially wedding cake. ‪#‎JustMarried‬
Scott Silverii and I are excited to announce that we exchanged vows tonight in a surprise ceremony. Which amazingly enough, actually WAS a surprise. We staged it as an engagement party and then our pastor, Joshua Melancon, broke the news to everyone that we decided not to get engaged after all (The video of the surprise on everyone's faces is going to be epic. Can't wait to watch it). Then he told them they were at the wedding instead. It was an amazing evening and exactly how we envisioned, surrounded by our children, family, and lots of cake.
Scott and I have had an incredible journey that's led up to this day, and I'm thankful that I've been blessed with him and Max in my life. Thanks for letting us share part of our lives with you, and we're excited to start a new journey together now that we're married.








1 comment:

  1. Yum! The cake looks delightful. Congratulations to the good-looking couple on getting married. I remember the day my daughter got married. It was in one of the Chicago venues and I helped her plan the whole wedding. She is more of my best friend than a daughter.

    ReplyDelete